I’ve been getting subcutaneous injections once a week for a little over a month now and was wondering if any of you have had problems with it? My injection site has been getting red and hard, not really swollen but something like that. Has anyone else experienced this?
Same here. I believe the hardness is just the testosterone itself. It’s right under your skin, so usually it is raised around the injection area and that raised-ness you see/feel is the T.
- lana-del-swag reblogged this from deliriousjunkie and added:
- blahhhhbitches likes this
- yellowblanketcity reblogged this from duffmansean and added:
- parkerzane likes this
- duffmansean reblogged this from fuckyeahftms and added:
- exploreson reblogged this from fuckyeahftms and added:
- deliriousjunkie reblogged this from fuckyeahftms and added:
- fuckyeahftms posted this